DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bad Video on RC Device

jmorse62

Reactions
While flying the MP today I had a lot of interference on the screen of my Samsung S7. I have had a liitle of this before but everywhere today seemed to have some type of interference. I've flown the same location with no problem. The weather today was pretty hot and humid. Check out the video and let me know what you think. The problem occurred while close to the Mavic and also far away. There were also time when the screen just said signal lost and the screen locked up.

While flying the MP today I had a lot of interference on the screen of my Samsung S7. I have had a liitle of this before but everywhere today seemed to have some type of interference. I've flown the same location with no problem. The weather today was pretty hot and humid. Check out the video and let me know what you think. The problem occurred while close to the Mavic and also far away. There were also time when the screen just said signal lost and the screen locked up.

Hot and humid makes me believe that your mobile device connected had throttled it's CPU and causing the artifacts seen in your video. My Motorola G4 Plus does the same in the heat but fine here when cooler.

Houk

Reactions: jmorse62

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada