DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bag Thread

@2020HeinSite , thanks for the heads up on the differences. I want a bag to carry my laptop and M2P at times and was on the fence about the Viewpoint BP 250 or the DroneGuard BP 250. I like the idea of the case within a case of the Viewpoint but an m2p doesn't fit, it just doesn't fit. I too would like to see a pic of your DroneGuard loaded up with your goodies to get a visual of the room inside. Thanks!

If you search around here, I’ve got a thread with photos of both the Droneguard BP250 and the Viewpoint BP250 with the FlyMore bag inside.

Reactions: wsettle
So here was the bag I was talking about. It's quite small, meant to be worn as a sling but can also be worn around the waist as well if you're cycling for instance. It was made with the Mavic in mind but also doubles as a light mirrorless camera bag. I bring my iPad mini 4 to fly, but you can fit up to an 11" tablet in it. I've had this bag for over a year now and can say the material holds up really really well. Its durable and I'm glad I was able to make it work for the newer Mavic 2. Below you can see how I managed to fit in 2 spare batteries, the quad charger, a full set of props (in a Mavic 1 felt prop pouch). I didn't take out the stuff like spare wires and cards and my tablet isn't pictured but it all fits nicely and is easy to access.
I may use one of the dividers to separate the controller and drone later but right now it's not bothering me that there is contact as its a pretty snug fit when you zip up the bag.
View attachment 44852 View attachment 44853 View attachment 44854
So here was the bag I was talking about. It's quite small, meant to be worn as a sling but can also be worn around the waist as well if you're cycling for instance. It was made with the Mavic in mind but also doubles as a light mirrorless camera bag. I bring my iPad mini 4 to fly, but you can fit up to an 11" tablet in it. I've had this bag for over a year now and can say the material holds up really really well. Its durable and I'm glad I was able to make it work for the newer Mavic 2. Below you can see how I managed to fit in 2 spare batteries, the quad charger, a full set of props (in a Mavic 1 felt prop pouch). I didn't take out the stuff like spare wires and cards and my tablet isn't pictured but it all fits nicely and is easy to access.
I may use one of the dividers to separate the controller and drone later but right now it's not bothering me that there is contact as its a pretty snug fit when you zip up the bag.
View attachment 44852 View attachment 44853 View attachment 44854
YES! Comfy and Discreet!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tansh