DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bahamas

Gioba59

Reactions
Going to bahamas late march, anyone know of restrictions and great spots for arial photography?

I fly in the Abacos and am heading back there on Monday. You need to get a letter of authorization from the Bahamas Civil Aviation Authority which is in Nassau. They will want your registration number, serial number, and drone type. Pretty similar rules as the US (not sure where you are), but 200' max altitude. They suggest giving them a week for the paperwork, but I had mine in two days.

Tons of places for droning in the Bahamas - its beautiful!

Message me if you need their contact info.

I fly in the Abacos and am heading back there on Monday. You need to get a letter of authorization from the Bahamas Civil Aviation Authority which is in Nassau. They will want your registration number, serial number, and drone type. Pretty similar rules as the US (not sure where you are), but 200' max altitude. They suggest giving them a week for the paperwork, but I had mine in two days.

Tons of places for droning in the Bahamas - its beautiful!

Message me if you need their contact info.
Sorry for the late response, could you please share your info? Thank you

Just checking. Did you get the info sent?
Hi
First of all let me thank you again. I send you a replay email but for some reason it came back to me.
I also send a email to Mr Brown yesterday, no answer yet.
If he does answer by tomorrow I will call them on friday.
Again I thank you for taking your tie to help, happy flying.

Hi
First of all let me thank you again. I send you a replay email but for some reason it came back to me.
I also send a email to Mr Brown yesterday, no answer yet.
If he does answer by tomorrow I will call them on friday.
Again I thank you for taking your tie to help, happy flying.
So they got back to me today and we are now in comunication withthe info they need, seems like all is going smooth. Thank you so much for your help and if I may could you give some tips on best spots to drone? Also I heard that Atlantis is drone free is that correct? Again grazie grazie

I've only flown on the island of Abaco and researched droning on that island. Mr. Brown asked where I would be droning specifically and did not mention any drone free zones. Hopefully he will do the same for you.

Which island(s) are you visiting? Will you have a boat?

-Mike

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes