DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bali & Java - 4K

Niiik

Reactions
Hey all,
Thanks for the feedback on my Komodo National Park video - the next instalment of my travels are here ;)

7 weeks spent in Bali and Java - hope you enjoy!
Feedback/criticism welcome

Reactions: sailbrah and Ktm250
Absolutely amazing!! Such a beautiful country, I can't wait to return one day.

Do you grade your footage at all? The colours look incredible.

Reactions: Niiik
Absolutely amazing!! Such a beautiful country, I can't wait to return one day.

Do you grade your footage at all? The colours look incredible.

Thanks! No, I've actually been pretty lazy with getting to grips with the more technical side of things - I tend to shoot with automatic settings, then knock the exposure down a few notches, and lock it.

In post, I've just been nudging up the contrast and the saturation a touch.

At some point I should really learn to use the camera on this thing properly!

Reactions: Wersh
Ha ha, nope not at all ;) I am very new video editing and am only just getting a handle on the basics (which is why I was asking).

Ha ha, nope not at all ;) I am very new video editing and am only just getting a handle on the basics (which is why I was asking).

Oh I see!

Well yeah - I've just moved over to Final Cut Pro from iMovie, and I'm sure there's so much I'm not doing that I should be!

Awesome video! Bali and Java are on my doorstep and the Mavic is in my hand! Kudos!

Reactions: Niiik
Hey all,
Thanks for the feedback on my Komodo National Park video - the next instalment of my travels are here ;)

7 weeks spent in Bali and Java - hope you enjoy!
Feedback/criticism welcome
Hi,
Great video !
I return to Indonesia this summer but this time with my Mavic, I'm hurry!...

No special constraints in Indonesia?

Not when I checked - which was a few months back, so might have changed now! The odd place has a local ban, but this seems to be so that they can charge you for flying, not to actually stop people flying..

Reactions: Flying Frog
Not when I checked - which was a few months back, so might have changed now! The odd place has a local ban, but this seems to be so that they can charge you for flying, not to actually stop people flying..
Ok thanks, and in general everything can be arranged on the spot ... With the Indonesians, there is always a solution...

Ok thanks, and in general everything can be arranged on the spot ... With the Indonesians, there is always a solution...
Yes, I feel like you could generally find a solution ;)

In Tanah Lot temple, I was stopped by a member of staff. He asked to see my phone, and then asked me to pretend to delete some files, so that his boss would think he was enforcing the rules!

Reactions: Flying Frog
Awesome video! Bali and Java are on my doorstep and the Mavic is in my hand! Kudos!

Thanks! You've got some amazing places to fly then... I'm back in the UK now, and everything feels very bland by comparison. Guess I was spoilt by Indonesia..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman