DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Ballıkayalar Tabiat Parkı Gebze - Shot by DJI Mavic Mini

Reactions

Ballıkayalar means ''Honey Rocks'' and takes its name from the caves in the canyon (2km) which were previously filled with beehives. It is a natural gem for camping, trekking and rock climbing. Ballıkayalar was designated as an nature park in 1995 and today it is home to 110 bird species, more than 400 plant types and many other animals.

All footage shot by DJI Mavic Mini in 2.7 K with sunnylife ND filters.

Reactions: John235
Pretty fun video. Keep working on your flying/filming techniques. There are some pretty creative shots here that could be even better with practice and tighter editing. Use the gimbal more to keep yourself and features in frame.

Some great scenery and good flying. For me though, a bit too long. I would have cut out a lot of the up close and personal shots and concentrated on the scenic shots.

Pretty fun video. Keep working on your flying/filming techniques. There are some pretty creative shots here that could be even better with practice and tighter editing. Use the gimbal more to keep yourself and features in frame.
Nice scenery, flying and editing with nice sound effects of water and birds. I found the film about 2 minute too long, repetitive, and got bored and stopped it. You need to compress or compact your story telling and less sitting around camp. Thus... Hiking to camping sop, set up camp, explore area, see the river, etc. and cook the meal. More flying, more scenery and less camp life would have been my goal.

Cheers mate! Yeah, thats what i need but it takes time especially the gimbal.

Nice scenery, flying and editing with nice sound effects of water and birds. I found the film about 2 minute too long, repetitive, and got bored and stopped it. You need to compress or compact your story telling and less sitting around camp. Thus... Hiking to camping sop, set up camp, explore area, see the river, etc. and cook the meal. More flying, more scenery and less camp life would have been my goal.
Cheers Dale! Yeah actually thats right could be 2 minutes shorter. Need to work on it ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toninhostark