DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Barnard Castle from the air...

Very interesting history. Thanks for the look around.

Reactions: f1pitpass
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I enjoyed your Barnard Castle video...well done !! the video quality and your Audio certainly was very
helpful to get the details. Speaking of the Audio may I ask what software package you were able to use
for this video?? I have been looking for the exact same thing here in the States but I did not see anything
that would do just simple Auto attaching to a video clip. Thank you for your Feed back. I have the DJI Mini and the DJI Air 2, both have excellent video... Ron

Reactions: f1pitpass
I enjoyed your Barnard Castle video...well done !! the video quality and your Audio certainly was very
helpful to get the details. Speaking of the Audio may I ask what software package you were able to use
for this video?? I have been looking for the exact same thing here in the States but I did not see anything
that would do just simple Auto attaching to a video clip. Thank you for your Feed back. I have the DJI Mini and the DJI Air 2, both have excellent video... Ron
Cheer Rgrimard! Glad you liked it!
I use Powerdirector 16 for editing on a pretty old pc.
The software is now up to version 20 but I have resisted the update in case it needed more processing power.
As you may have worked out I add the audio after viewing the video and just check the levels as I go along. Good Luck with any editing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archanut