DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batch conversion of videos from 96fps to 24fps?

Yannie

Reactions
Hi all,
I've accidentally recorded a fairly large number of clips at 96fps @ 1080p.
Obviously, these videos play in slow motion (1/4 of normal speed).
I didn't expect this prior to filming, and I need to convert them to 24fps so they play at normal speed.

I can use Cyberlink Powerdirector 15 to convert individual files, but it takes about 20 clicks per file and only converts 1 file at a time. It's very inefficient.

What is the easiest way to do a batch conversion of MP4 videos from 96fps to 24fps?

Has anyone else found a quick & efficient way to do this?

Cheers,

Yannie

Try the free Windows program Format Factory at www.pcfreetime.com It's a multi media converter. I use it for audio, video, and photos all the time. Just select VIDEO and then the output (MP4, etc). Drag and drop all your files. Change the OUTPUT SETTINGS to your liking (be sure to change FPS to 24). Click START and away you go.

Attachments

• Zfff.jpg
    Zfff.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 2
Try the free Windows program Format Factory at www.pcfreetime.com It's a multi media converter. I use it for audio, video, and photos all the time. Just select VIDEO and then the output (MP4, etc). Drag and drop all your files. Change the OUTPUT SETTINGS to your liking (be sure to change FPS to 24). Click START and away you go.

Interesting that Kaspersky identified the Format Factory installer as AdWare: (see below).
I think I'll stick to Open Source.

1543030845372.png

1543030565497.png

Interesting that Kaspersky identified the Format Factory installer as AdWare: (see below).
I think I'll stick to Open Source.

Hmmm, Norton doesn't have a problem with it.

Attachments

• zz1.jpg
    zz1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 3

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman