DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batlle of the bulge ( Luxemburg)

Welcome to the forum and great job! The Epic Soundtrack is perfect (because we all know what took place there). Short, sweet and to the point. That 2:38 tells the story along with the soundtrack. BRAVO . . . . !!

Welcome to the forum and great job! The Epic Soundtrack is perfect (because we all know what took place there). Short, sweet and to the point. That 2:38 tells the story along with the soundtrack. BRAVO . . . . !!
Thnx for the feedback.
And yes the things that happend there is a sad episode in our history. ?

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
It amazes me the re-construction after the "Bulge". I am reading about the total destruction of many of the towns and castles. It'a a beautiful country. I've been an armature videographer for many years, and I really enjoyed your work. Syncing the music to the shots takes a bit of time. Congratulations on an entertaining piece.

Reactions: ikkel
Lovely! Great editing too. Makes me want to come for a visit to this beautiful place!

Reactions: ikkel
It amazes me the re-construction after the "Bulge". I am reading about the total destruction of many of the towns and castles. It'a a beautiful country. I've been an armature videographer for many years, and I really enjoyed your work. Syncing the music to the shots takes a bit of time. Congratulations on an entertaining piece.
Yes it's amazing how they rebuilt everything.
Much was destroyed ( not only in luxemburg but also here in Belgium, France, etc...)
Many historical sites also to learn about this dreadfull time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk