DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batlle of the bulge ( Luxemburg)

Welcome to the forum and great job! The Epic Soundtrack is perfect (because we all know what took place there). Short, sweet and to the point. That 2:38 tells the story along with the soundtrack. BRAVO . . . . !!

Welcome to the forum and great job! The Epic Soundtrack is perfect (because we all know what took place there). Short, sweet and to the point. That 2:38 tells the story along with the soundtrack. BRAVO . . . . !!
Thnx for the feedback.
And yes the things that happend there is a sad episode in our history. ?

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
It amazes me the re-construction after the "Bulge". I am reading about the total destruction of many of the towns and castles. It'a a beautiful country. I've been an armature videographer for many years, and I really enjoyed your work. Syncing the music to the shots takes a bit of time. Congratulations on an entertaining piece.

Reactions: ikkel
Lovely! Great editing too. Makes me want to come for a visit to this beautiful place!

Reactions: ikkel
It amazes me the re-construction after the "Bulge". I am reading about the total destruction of many of the towns and castles. It'a a beautiful country. I've been an armature videographer for many years, and I really enjoyed your work. Syncing the music to the shots takes a bit of time. Congratulations on an entertaining piece.
Yes it's amazing how they rebuilt everything.
Much was destroyed ( not only in luxemburg but also here in Belgium, France, etc...)
Many historical sites also to learn about this dreadfull time.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast