DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries Discharging

ycastane

Reactions
Since i am new to drones in general, this being my first, i was wondering if this is a normal thing.

If i dont use the drone for a couple weeks or so and i go to check on it, the batteries are at 3/4 charged.

The first charge to activate them I didn’t do it right with the single charger, so wondering if this is a result of that and if i should contact dji to replace batteries.

Thanks in advance And apologize if this has been asked before.

Since i am new to drones in general, this being my first, i was wondering if this is a normal thing.

If i dont use the drone for a couple weeks or so and i go to check on it, the batteries are at 3/4 charged.

The first charge to activate them I didn’t do it right with the single charger, so wondering if this is a result of that and if i should contact dji to replace batteries.

Thanks in advance And apologize if this has been asked before.
It has been asked many, many, many times. A simple search here on "battery discharge" will show you the same question asked in a variety of ways.

Reading the entire user manual would also help you. There is a page in the manual that decribes exactly how the intelligent memory discharge feature works.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi