DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries in stock at Crutchfield!

Check your local Fry's. I walked in today and asked for 2 batteries since I seen they got some in stock at my store online.

I've got my 4th one I ordered from DJI, let's hope the rain holds off after I finish work today.

e57d963136c7ef4e453e4e51f3031430.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

This is what I got from newegg regarding my battery order that said EXPEDITED 3-5 day delivery:

Thank you for contacting Newegg.
I would be happy to help. I have gone ahead and email the Seller for a cancellation. The Marketplace seller has had a delay and is trying to fulfill all the orders that were placed. The expected date for shipping has been pushed out by DJI to January 13th. The Marketplace Seller should respond to you request within 1-2 business days

I have come to the conclusion that DON"T BELIEVE anything when it comes to the mavic.....

This is what I got from newegg regarding my battery order that said EXPEDITED 3-5 day delivery:

Thank you for contacting Newegg.
I would be happy to help. I have gone ahead and email the Seller for a cancellation. The Marketplace seller has had a delay and is trying to fulfill all the orders that were placed. The expected date for shipping has been pushed out by DJI to January 13th. The Marketplace Seller should respond to you request within 1-2 business days

I have come to the conclusion that DON"T BELIEVE anything when it comes to the mavic.....
Agreed.....I canceled my battery order from NewEgg yesterday. Waiting see if/when i get anything back or if the status on the NewEgg website will ever update to cancelled.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007