DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries in stock?

We have them and have been shipping them out immediately if anyone needs them. We did place a limit of 2 per customer until the supply improves, but we have them in stock and can ship tomorrow.

www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

I ordered from newegg on 12/17 (saturday) and said that they would be EXPEDITED shipping and checked on monday 12/19.... and there was a PENDING charge on my credit card..... Friday 12/23 No nothing... Checked my credit card... No Charges. Chatted with newegg CSR, and was told they would send and email to cancel the order (at my request).
Wednesday 12/28 I get a conformation that my battery has shipped and should receive it Friday 12/30
Clearly @ DJI the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing!!
I am actually happy as I still need the battery........... But like everything in this crazy Mavic release... you will never know when you are going to get your Mavic or it's accessories.
Just remember.... If you order from NewEgg, you are going to have a hard time to cancel if you place a order for a DJI product.

I ordered from Amazon reseller HeliDirect yesterday and it shipped out same day. Amazon has all resellers labeled with "Item will be released January 15th" but several marketplace sellers have them in stock.

Hey Florida Drone Supply, I went to your website.... and totally fair with the shipping under $100 = $5 shipping... and over $100 = Free

I hope you get allot of MavPilots into your store Thumbswayup ;)

We have them and have been shipping them out immediately if anyone needs them. We did place a limit of 2 per customer until the supply improves, but we have them in stock and can ship tomorrow.

Reactions: Derrick Norris

Drone supply, tried ordering batteries however, doesn't give option for expedited shipping. I am in Alamo CA, is there an option to order and get them overnight?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered from Amazon reseller HeliDirect yesterday and it shipped out same day. Amazon has all resellers labeled with "Item will be released January 15th" but several marketplace sellers have them in stock.

Thank you! Just went in and ordered one from this reseller. Says delayed but let's see if they will ship sooner, will provide update back on thread. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2