DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries MP vs MPP any difference?

DroneJI

Reactions
Amazon just messed up another order of mine I purchased a MPP with the Extra Battery, Props and the 4 Way charger, they sent me Props for the original Mavic and a Black Mavic Battery! The PC app is showing differences between the Battery’s and I also noticed that both Amazon and Dji charge more for the Platinum battery’s.
Is there a big difference between them? Flight time etc? I know. Not to use the props they sent but! They basically ripped me off on my order! I don’t know if it was a bait and switch? Or just incompetent people putting the orders together?

I will not order anything like this from Amazon again! All my Dji needs are going to be directly through Dji after this!

Other than the color, the batteries are identical.

Reactions: Doug Lare
Amazon just messed up another order of mine I purchased a MPP with the Extra Battery, Props and the 4 Way charger, they sent me Props for the original Mavic and a Black Mavic Battery! The PC app is showing differences between the Battery’s and I also noticed that both Amazon and Dji charge more for the Platinum battery’s.
Is there a big difference between them? Flight time etc? I know. Not to use the props they sent but! They basically ripped me off on my order! I don’t know if it was a bait and switch? Or just incompetent people putting the orders together?

I will not order anything like this from Amazon again! All my Dji needs are going to be directly through Dji after this!
Amazon typically corrects their orders promptly and courteously. Sometimes they'll even compensate you. I'd get in touch and see what they do. As the other post says, batteries are interchangeable and even look good if mismatched. Colors contrasted look good. The props, however, do need to be switched.

Amazon typically corrects their orders promptly and courteously. Sometimes they'll even compensate you. I'd get in touch and see what they do. As the other post says, batteries are interchangeable and even look good if mismatched. Colors contrasted look good. The props, however, do need to be switched.

They told me to send both back and refunded me for them ! Since they can’t seem to tell the difference between the parts for the 2 drones! I’m telling you Amazon has gotten bad when you order from them not third party sellers! They just throw stuff together based on vague descriptions that are frequently wrong! I ordered A 1000’ roll of Cat 5 cable once it was real cheap almost to cheap,! I called Amazon to verify it before I placed the order and I got 3 paper photo frames? So I’m done with them after this just way to many issues.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart