DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries on Back Order ... til when?

GtoJon

Reactions
Got my Fly More package, but wondering when the extra batteries I ordered will arrive. Anybody have a clue?

Cheers, Jon

Batteries for the mini were in short supply for some time.
Probably will be the same with this one.
Not surprising based on past DJI practices.

Reactions: old man mavic
probably as long as it took for spare MM batteries to become available when it was first released

Got my Fly More package, but wondering when the extra batteries I ordered will arrive. Anybody have a clue?

Cheers, Jon
DJI sent out the FlyMore package without the extra batteries in the bag?

• Wow
Reactions: GtoJon
Did you check Amazon?
Thanks for the link .... nice if it's true. I have an order with B&H & will wait for that. At least there are some somewhere for a moment or 2 ;)

Cheers, Jon

Thanks for the link .... nice if it's true. I have an order with B&H & will wait for that. At least there are some somewhere for a moment or 2 ;)

Cheers, Jon
I bought an extra battery and it was delivered today. 3 batteries are nice but 4 is bettter.

Reactions: GtoJon
As of last Friday there were a few B&M stores that had batteries in stock. I didn’t grab any myself though I wish I did. I searched the same sites today and all were now on backorder :/

I'd guess spare batteries will be hard to come by for 4-8 weeks but time will tell.

Brian

No, I ordered 2 extra batteries. I have 3 :) Just asking for a friend ;) ;)

Cheers, Jon
In the past, like with the Mavic 2, the only way to get additional batteries for 9 months after launch was to buy additional combo kits, which were sold without the drone and RC. With the MA2, they are a single integrated bundle, making it too expensive, unless you also want another AC and RC, or can resell those parts..

Cheers, Jon
You should just look around.

amazon delivered mine in less than 24 hours from ordering last week. They still have them in stock.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661