DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries

I’m going to call scam. That website has existed for less than two months and is filled with spelling errors and typos. Oh, and the corporate address listed is a mailbox at a UPS Store.

Buyer beware.
NOTED and lets not continue with this but stay on topic .
Thanks,dc

I’m going to call scam. That website has existed for less than two months and is filled with spelling errors and typos. Oh, and the corporate address listed is a mailbox at a UPS Store.

Buyer beware.
i thought the same thing, their only buying option was using PayPal so I think "ill be safe", it shipped the next day, received it 2 days later and it was the real thing, Ill post pictures of the box and packaging when i get home from work. I'm thinking about buying 10 and selling them on ebay

i thought the same thing, their only buying option was using PayPal so I think "ill be safe", it shipped the next day, received it 2 days later and it was the real thing, Ill post pictures of the box and packaging when i get home from work. I'm thinking about buying 10 and selling them on ebay
Did I miss M2P batteries when I looked at that site ?

I caught M2 batteries for $100 each last summer so I bought two but I haven't seen any major discounts since.
i would be very careful with cheap lipos - there are tons of brands on amazon, but, even for regular lipos there is only a handful of brands folks really buy.
if you go to a good reputable site, say, getfpv.com - you can see which brands are there. from what i am aware, there is no known reputable 3rd party brands that sell DJI-like high voltage chemistry cells.
i would really do not advice buying anything non-DJI made or counterfeit. it is not worth it.
also keep in mind that amazon, same as aliexpress - is just a front door for vendors and does not guarantee nothing. get it from b&h or other vendor that can actually guarantee authenticity.

i would be very careful with cheap lipos - there are tons of brands on amazon, but, even for regular lipos there is only a handful of brands folks really buy.
if you go to a good reputable site, say, getfpv.com - you can see which brands are there. from what i am aware, there is no known reputable 3rd party brands that sell DJI-like high voltage chemistry cells.
i would really do not advice buying anything non-DJI made or counterfeit. it is not worth it.
also keep in mind that amazon, same as aliexpress - is just a front door for vendors and does not guarantee nothing. get it from b&h or other vendor that can actually guarantee authenticity.

What? I bought DJI batteries on sale. What a lot of people have forgotten, is that the batteries were less expensive at launch. I also got the Protector case for the original $89. I don't buy off brand anything important. Amazon isn't perfect but their customer service is top notch. I never hesitate to buy from them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drsmurph