DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries

Test pilot

Reactions
Batteries, I know we all see Batteries ranging from $55-$175 which is the best to purchase? The majority of them say DJI intelligent batteries. I’m looking to purchase several batteries but want to get the best ones. Thank you for any help you can provide batteries ranging from $55-$175 which is the best to purchase? The majority of them say DJI intelligent batteries. I’m looking to purchase several batteries but want to get the best ones. Thank you for any help you can provide.

DJI only have one type of battery for each of their current aircraft. Obviously you want the correct one for yours...

Reactions: Thomas B
I understand that. If you do a search for m2p batteries different sites give you prices from $55-$128 per batteries. That is what I am speaking of. I believe some are reconditioned or whatever the case may be. Maybe if anyone has advice on whether the lower priced batt’s would be safe for the drone.

Post links so we know what you're talking about. Nobody's going to sell a new DJI M2 battery for $55, so either it's used or it's a 3rd party "compatible".

Reactions: Thomas B
Have you looked at amazon? They advertise dji intelligent batteries for &78.

Ok if it 3rd party compatible is it safe to use.

Have you looked at amazon? They advertise dji intelligent batteries for &78.

Ok if it 3rd party compatible is it safe to use.
i personally would only buy batts direct from DJI or an official supplier the cost is relative to how much you value your mav saving money on a cheap battery is false economy when you think of the importance the battery plays in keeping your mav airborne the batts and props are the most important parts and i would only get genuine ones

I've been branded a heretic for using non-DJI prop's on my Mavic Pro (I use Master Airscrew prop's), but I'd never trust my MP to a non-DJI battery.

I've been branded a heretic for using non-DJI prop's on my Mavic Pro (I use Master Airscrew prop's), but I'd never trust my MP to a non-DJI battery.
with reguards to the props not by me , the choice you made is entirely up to you and if you are happy with them its not a issue i looked at them myself, but did not like the price to send them to UK it was more than the cost of the props

with reguards to the props not by me , the choice you made is entirely up to you and if you are happy with them its not a issue i looked at them myself, but did not like the price to send them to UK it was more than the cost of the props
They are now shipped from a European agent and can be ordered on Amazon.co.uk ...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07H95T...colid=X5BS0IJUTCGA&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
They are shipped from Plovdiv - Bulgaria aparently ...

Reactions: old man mavic
Back in the Phantom 2 days, a buddy of mine bought some aftermarket batteries. I witnessed some crazy events, like erratic, non-linear, battery usage and inconsistent power delivery.

After a while he would never trust his batteries on long flights, especially feet-wet.

My nephew ruined an old P2V by landing in a salt marsh. Strangely, the only way we could get it to turn on (after thoroughly drying it) was with one of my buddy's aftermarket P2 batteries.

I like long-range flights, often over water. I would never use/trust non-DJI batteries. It's not worth the $50 or so I might save. Same goes for rotors.

I caught M2 batteries for $100 each last summer so I bought two but I haven't seen any major discounts since.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905