DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Advice

Thank you.... I bought my drone in 2019... So I guess I have a MA.... I am moving overseas, just wanted to get a few extras for me to use while overseas... any recommendations other than buying a new unit...

Thank you.... I bought my drone in 2019... So I guess I have a MA.... I am moving overseas, just wanted to get a few extras for me to use while overseas... any recommendations other than buying a new unit...
Check out the regulations for your destinations ASAP... here’s a searchable document.
if you’re going to Mexico you cannot legally fly unless you are a Mexican citizen... here’s the reference for anyplace in the world:

Reactions: Tundabita
For the MA... but not an MA2 battery in an MA2 or vice versa.
I purchased my drone in Nov 2018... I used my drone in the Philippines several times with no difficulty flying over there... I was required to pay per day for a day use license fee to fly in the area .... so there are no issues for usage at the location / country... I am only looking for replacement battery to use in my drone I purchased in 2018.... I am assuming I have an older model drone, I just want to get replacement batteries... My drone is awesome... enjoy very much... I just want to get batteries as I hear its hard over there.... Please recommend replacement if known...

I purchased my drone in Nov 2018... I used my drone in the Philippines several times with no difficulty flying over there... I was required to pay per day for a day use license fee to fly in the area .... so there are no issues for usage at the location / country... I am only looking for replacement battery to use in my drone I purchased in 2018.... I am assuming I have an older model drone, I just want to get replacement batteries... My drone is awesome... enjoy very much... I just want to get batteries as I hear its hard over there.... Please recommend replacement if known...

Mavik Air (1) batteries seem to be very scarce. Drones Direct are out of stock, as is the DJI website.

I want another battery, but as of now cannot source one..

Mj

Reactions: Tundabita
Mavik Air (1) batteries seem to be very scarce. Drones Direct are out of stock, as is the DJI website.

I want another battery, but as of now cannot source one..

Mj
I am in search too. mine (2 each) are still good, but trying to obtain and identify a source too.... please advise if you locate one... likewise I will do the same.

Reactions: MJ224
I am in search too. mine (2 each) are still good, but trying to obtain and identify a source too.... please advise if you locate one... likewise I will do the same.
A cannot find anywhere at the mo. Suspect it might be a way of making us buy another drone...:-(

I agree... I am having one delivered to my address today... I will advise if this is good... But I think you may be right.. but I was hoping someone would get on board to get the battery availability up. My drone is great and only had to change two props so far.... its disturbing that the OEM will still not support their product line from the past... makes me cautious to get another unit only to recognize in two to four years they will not support their product. My have to switch OEMs and seek a far better supporting OEM...

A cannot find anywhere at the mo. Suspect it might be a way of making us buy another drone...:-(
A few are available on Amazon. They are new, I was nervous and recently purchased 1. After receiving the 1 and being confident it was an official DJI product, I order another 2. I hope this helps.

Thanks for that. £186 is a bit steep I think. Might have to pass on that...........:-(

No problem. I have managed to locate one on Ebay, for about £95 including postage. There are some direct from China in about the same price bracket...

Should last me a while I hope. Mt two present batteries still give 12 minutes +, which generally is enough. I have a project coming up that the flight time is very tight, so need the 3rd battery to complete it comfortably..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure