DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery -Bad???

Hayabusa

Reactions
Finally got out and flew 3 batteries. 1 of my batteries after I flew and even after I turned battery/drone off, the light on rear of drone would flash.
I attached a pic
What does this mean? I removed battery and of course light would turn off but as soon as you put back in drone light would start flashing again. I tried with other batteries and no lights would flash when off.
Thanks for any help.
Mike

Finally got out and flew 3 batteries. 1 of my batteries after I flew and even after I turned battery/drone off, the light on rear of drone would flash.
I attached a pic
What does this mean? I removed battery and of course light would turn off but as soon as you put back in drone light would start flashing again. I tried with other batteries and no lights would flash when off.
Thanks for any help.
Mike
Your description is not very specific.
Here’s a link to the full 70 page DJI manual for your drone:

Check out page 13;
F8117C71-5EA3-46A1-A31E-E7B31FD9E235.png

I see that but does not answer my question.
This only accord with 1 battery and when battery/drone is off but inserted.

Put it on the charger I’ve seen it a few times that usually works put it on charger let it charge for a few minutes and you can take it off. it should work but if it does come on turn on your remote let it connect and then turn it off again and hopefully that will work if that doesn’t work. I don’t know what to tell you other than contact DJI. Remember to take off the gimbal guard.

I charged the battery, put back in and seems normal. Just wondering why it did that and if an indication to anything like a failing battery.
I’ll monitor closer or maybe just not use this one for flights. I bought it new in June of 2020 so not old and very few flights.
Better safe than sorry I guess.
Thanks

I see that but does not answer my question.
The color of the light and frequency of flashing indicated the kind of problem seen by the craft. In your post you just mentioned flashing. If you can be more specific, may be more insight can be obtained.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giku