DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery cell deviations

trkmml

Reactions
hello my mavic air today acted very strange on a flight. I got a note of force on the flight logs. my airdata information here, I wonder what happened? a battery-related problem? or is it related to ESCs?

Attachments

• resim3.jpg
    resim3.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 46
I wonder if it was a brief loss of signal.

I don't think it's a battery issue, doing some quick searching I found this on DJI forum of someone experiencing same prompts: dji spark not enough force/esc error
(Please delete if linking to another site is not allowed)

From a partially educated guess, there is a note of AC interference which is the connection between the AC and the RC. Not sure what relevance it has to ESC error.
Possibly something in the area like a cell tower/radio tower etc.
Even if one of the boats or the boat the AC came closest to has a Wi-Fi Access Point or something running on board... never know really.

But also noticing in the space of 2 seconds (lines F to H) the AC dropped 10m in altitude and moved 30m closer to the RC at the same time. It's likely that is what has triggered ESC error. It would have been a fair amount of strain on the motors to undertake such a maneuver.
Possibly has been subjected to unexpected wind gust by the way it tracked through the "loop" at the furthest point out on the flight?

Wind gust makes sense.
My P3 on a windy day simultaneously gave loose prop and motor obstruction on a windy day. I was quite a number of yards in the gulf so my heart sank for a second in sympathy with the quad, until it sunk in (not sure if pun intended) that I was still getting a perfectly clean and level feed. Must have been an updraft.

I don't think it's a signal problem. In the following picture you can see the voltage drops to 3.5 volts at 3 cells at a time. If you also watch the video, the motors on the right are almost completely stopped and dive.
you can see on video

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 43
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member