DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Charge question

ssjon7

Reactions
Can anyone tell me how long a battery will stay charged before use? In other words, If I were to charge all of my batteries and take them on a trip, would I need to recharge them when I reached my destination within a day? Or how much charge do they lose per day if not used? My MP isn't here yet or I'd test myself. I appreciate anyone's help-thanks-

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

By default, your batteries will start auto discharging down to 65% after 10 days. If interested, you can decrease that setting in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Battery-Time-To-Discharge.jpg

If I were to charge all of my batteries and take them on a trip, would I need to recharge them when I reached my destination within a day?
It would be a good idea to check and charge them if needed.

how much charge do they lose per day if not used?
DJI does not cover this anywhere, but the batteries will definitely slowly lose their charge over time.

I've found if I charge the day before I use them, like maybe 24 hours, the batteries reads from 99%-98%. I know and understand the numbers aren't completely exact. But thats generally what I see...

Can anyone tell me how long a battery will stay charged before use? In other words, If I were to charge all of my batteries and take them on a trip, would I need to recharge them when I reached my destination within a day? Or how much charge do they lose per day if not used? My MP isn't here yet or I'd test myself. I appreciate anyone's help-thanks-

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I charged mine last night and flew them this morning. All 3 flight batteries were at 100% when I powered up. So was the RC. It had been about 12 hours off the charger.

Reactions: ssjon7
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samdesign