DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery charging and storages safety devices

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Thinking about getting something like this and was just wondering if anyone else has any lipo battery charging solutions they have in place.... rule of thumb is to always be around when charging batteries.. but lets face it sometimes you aren't or you forget..

I am in the process of getting more than just my Mavic batteries with FPV (and lipos 2s-6s) honestly scare me a little more than the MA2's and the mini's.

Anyone have something they use they want to share? I am going to do more research into battery charging and storages safety devices...

Lots of looking no commenting so will ask just in case.

Anyone have something they use they want to share?

Ive had the Mavic Pro now about 3 years and given away and now have a Mavic 2. have always used a pelican type padded case to store/carry Mavic/batteries/charger/controller etc. To date I charged them just on a table. Sometimes overnight. Use only the original Mavic charger. Still haven't heard or read of DJI Lipo batteries disaster stories. While following the basic safety, I don't think there is cause for worry. Of course the market will cater to anything and introduce ammo boxes/explosion proof bags etc etc. If you want to spend the money and it gives you piece of mind plenty of safety cases etc on the market. I might add I have been using a Lipo Battery booster for vehicles as well for almost 5+ years never used any explosion type bags etc. This sits in my car except very 6 months or so bring it in for charging.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998