DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery communication error - GPS error

Daniel_Mavic_Mini

Reactions
Hello everyone, unfortunately I had a drastic incident with my 6 week old DJ Mavic Mini. in the middle of the flight came a message about a battery problem (battery communication error code 110007) and the sudden deactivation of GPS and navigation error, which meant that the drone could only fly in ATTI mode. both error messages (see screenshots) came almost simultaneously. The drone has not had a crash since the six weeks of owning it and I have carried out the latest firmware update through a refresh via DJ Assistant 2. Please help me, do I have to send in the drone to dji? Battery faulty? GPS modul faulty? Best regards Daniel

Link to the DAT-File:

Link to the airdata KML-File:

Flight-date was April 2nd
Flight time was 07:35 PM

i would appreciate any tips and help.
dont know if the battery or the drone (GPS-modul) is defective/broken.

best regards, Daniel

This particular problem has been reported several times with the Mini. It doesn't appear to imply that there is a specific problem with the aircraft. I haven't seen enough testing with the batteries to be able to tell whether it is a battery fault.

The file that you linked to is the aircraft DAT file, which is not readable except by DJI. If you still have the mobile device DAT file then that would be useful.

Hi sars104, thanks for the quick answer and sorry for my late post. where can i find the dat file of the mobile device? do you mean my RC or smartphone?
Thanks, Daniel

This particular problem has been reported several times with the Mini. It doesn't appear to imply that there is a specific problem with the aircraft. I haven't seen enough testing with the batteries to be able to tell whether it is a battery fault.

The file that you linked to is the aircraft DAT file, which is not readable except by DJI. If you still have the mobile device DAT file then that would be useful.

Hi sars104, thanks for the quick answer and sorry for my late post. where can i find the dat file of the mobile device? do you mean my RC or smartphone?
Thanks, Daniel

The guide linked in my signature line contains instructions: