DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery converter

mjanssen

Reactions
Hi,

I was wonder where the "battery-converter" of the Mavic Air Fly More Combo is used for. (See attached picture)

In some YouTube videos, it was mentioned to concert your MA battery to a powerbank to charge any device, but as I understood from the manual, it is just the other way around, so you can charge your MA battery from a powerbank through USB.

Haven't tested either, because I don't want to break anything.

What do you think or know for a fact.View attachment 41437

Last edited:
Yeah it's specifically for charging the Drone Controller while out in the field from one of the spare batteries. But should charge anything USB

Hmm.

Just tried it with 3 different USB devices and 2 fully charged batteries, but nothing received a charge.

Until I re-checked the included paper "Battery to power bank adapter" guide which states you have to power up the battery as it were in the MA.

Note to self, RTFM [emoji51]
IS YOUR MAVIC BATTERY POWERED UP?

Reactions: mjanssen
Hmm.

Just tried it with 3 different USB devices and 2 fully charged batteries, but nothing received a charge.

Until I re-checked the included paper "Battery to power bank adapter" guide which states you have to power up the battery as it were in the MA.

Note to self, RTFM [emoji51]
Dude, I'm a young old man and I would have done the same thing. Plug it in and wonder where my lightning is at. Kinda funny, never had to turn on an Eveready!

Reactions: BIGDAVE
Dude, I'm a young old man and I would have done the same thing. Plug it in and wonder where my lightning is at. Kinda funny, never had to turn on an Eveready!
LOL THANKS, a lot of the time we over look the simplest of things and ask a question NOT HONESTLY KNOWING and everyone has some smart answer making some of us afraid to ask. were only human and are prone to mistakes but as I said I wish some people would help instead of jumping down peoples neck. CHEERS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato