DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Dead Mavic 2 Pro

HoozierDroneDaddy

Reactions
I have eight batteries. Keep them at storage level. Went to rotate them as I have not flown it in a while and two of the batteries were completely dead. Put them on the charger and nothing. Tried holding the power button down for 15 seconds to see if it would reset, nothing.
Has anyone had this problem and if so did you find a way to revive them, or am i out of luck?

M2P batteries are problematic based on historical posts in this forum.
If the battery won't respond to an attempt to charge and the power button is non-responsive...it's probably a lost cause. You could open up the pack and test/replace individual cells, but that's only if you have some electrical knowledge/skills.

M2P batteries are problematic based on historical posts in this forum.
If the battery won't respond to an attempt to charge and the power button is non-responsive...it's probably a lost cause. You could open up the pack and test/replace individual cells, but that's only if you have some electrical knowledge/skills.
Thank You for your response StantonZ!

I have eight batteries. Keep them at storage level. Went to rotate them as I have not flown it in a while and two of the batteries were completely dead. Put them on the charger and nothing. Tried holding the power button down for 15 seconds to see if it would reset, nothing.
Has anyone had this problem and if so did you find a way to revive them, or am i out of luck?
There are many reports of problematic Mavic 2 batteries. 2 of mine swelled up and we're unusable. Contacted DJI tech support. Asked for serial #s, proof of purchase and submitted short video detailing wobble on flat surface. Batteries were replaced quickly at no cost to me. Others have reported same positive experience.

There are many reports of problematic Mavic 2 batteries. 2 of mine swelled up and we're unusable. Contacted DJI tech support. Asked for serial #s, proof of purchase and submitted short video detailing wobble on flat surface. Batteries were replaced quickly at no cost to me. Others have reported same positive experience.
Thank You Markoe, These batteries are more than a couple of years old, so they are out of the warranty period.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu