DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery drain on iPhone 6S

Tomcat

Reactions
Can a person go to airplane mode and have DJI Go 4 work with all functions such as Facebook live etc.? I can start with my phone fully charged and fly for 20 minutes and be under 50%

Sounds like your phone battery IMO. I have the same phone and it only drops 10%. Airplane mode cuts off all communication also so no live.

Sounds like your phone battery IMO. I have the same phone and it only drops 10%. Airplane mode cuts off all communication also so no live.

Can I adjust any settings or turn anything off? I need a brighter screen in order to see it though

That's about right, cause with my fully charged iPhone 6s Plus I could only get two full flights in before needing to recharge my phone, since there is no pass through charging on the mavic remote I went out and bought a new ipad9.7 and it's great

There were known issues with the 6S batteries, Apple were doing replacements for quite a while.

Not sure if it is still an option but you might want to take it into an Apple Store and see what they have to say about 'rapid battery depletion'

There were known issues with the 6S batteries, Apple were doing replacements for quite a while.

Not sure if it is still an option but you might want to take it into an Apple Store and see what they have to say about 'rapid battery depletion'
It's the actual app that's a process hog, when I'm not using the app normal use I can easily get 8 hours DJI go is the same way for my phantom3

I have a company supplied iPhone 6S, don't have any issue with battery life when flying my Mavic

Ok so how many batteries do you fly, if it was solely a battery issue then it would be happening all of the time..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo