DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery error

I've gotten random battery error warnings with mine, but in every instance, they just go away. I'm not sure if it's something serious, but there's non follow-up in the app or any other direction given as to what to do. I've gotten it probably four times or so in the past two months.

Ive had the same thing. Just briefly comes up batt err and then disappears. Kind of worrisome. I'm new to the mavic and bought mine second hand so not even sure they'd honor the remaining warranty if she decides to go pitch black and nosedive....

Today got Battery error message when I turned on Mavic.
I turn off RC and Mavic, put out battery and turned on again and got same error.
After that I uninstalled DJI go app (Android) and installed back again.
After that error message dissappear.
I take short flight (in sport mode as well) and didn't got any error message during flight.
So what it was I didn't know. Will look forward.

P.S. I didn't had possibility to put other battery because I had only one with me. So I didn't know would there be same error with other battery
+++++++++++++
i watched a video of a guy getting a battery error and his mavic auto landed into a river. he said it said something about the battery showed high on charge and then 1 % and went down.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones