DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Firmware update message ?

Rocky43

Reactions
Just changed from using an iOS device to an Android device to fly. Saw this inconsistent firmware update message and I proceeded to update. Turned out it was for the battery. Will it affect my flying in anyway ?

Just changed from using an iOS device to an Android device to fly. Saw this inconsistent firmware update message and I proceeded to update. Turned out it was for the battery. Will it affect my flying in anyway ?

You should not encounter any problems as a result of updating the Battery firmware. What model of Drone are you flying?

You should not encounter any problems as a result of updating the Battery firmware. What model of Drone are you flying?

The Pro Plat. So i should be safe yes? I assume the battery and the aircraft's firmware has to match? First time getting this message on my android device. Didn't see this at all on my iOS.

Same here, I also got the firmware incompatible message... Actually I haven't updated any firmware since I got the MPP. Haven't thought of it since I have no problems and you know the saying if anything ain't broke...

Here's the fw versions. Should I update anything? Aside from the flysafe databases, was unable to update thatntime due to low batteries (storage mode).
69669ec1327757b5ec47aadf2f667860.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82