DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery FW

MMFlyer

Reactions
Did the fw update, with one battery in. When I place the second or third battery in, there is no indication to update the other spare batteries firmware. I'm confused is there fw for the Batts?

Reactions: old man mavic
Did the fw update, with one battery in. When I place the second or third battery in, there is no indication to update the other spare batteries firmware. I'm confused is there fw for the Batts?
did you turn on the ac as directed after the update had been done you then need to turn ac off turn controller off put a new battery in the ac turn on controller and then once it had connected to the device turn on ac and wait for the blue go fly to appear on the screen and then you should see a message that new battery firmware is available touch inside the box and it will download the update then do the same thing for your other battery

Curious, is the MM battery manage by own firmware,? since day 1 i got the MM but never ask for batteries firmware update,i have 4 batteries

Reactions: old man mavic
you will only be asked to do a battery update if the firmware update has any bearing on the batteries, in the new update it mentions the batteries with regards to displaying no of charges, so therefore that means the battery needs to be updated as well

you will only be asked to do a battery update if the firmware update has any bearing on the batteries, in the new update it mentions the batteries with regards to displaying no of charges, so therefore that means the battery needs to be updated as well
Than im lucky ,i got the batteries are ot require firmware update ,my AC/RC firmware version updates to 400 from 200

Reactions: Garcino
Finished my updates, including all batteries on Ipad. All went well. Will test flight next year, tomorrow. Happy New Year.

I didn't get any notice about updating the battery firmware, either. I have three batteries, and have only used one in the Mini since updating the Mini and the RC. It's the battery that was in the Mini when I loaded the firmware (via "DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic" on my Mac). So either the version of batteries I got with mine don't need an update, or the one I have used got updated when I did the Mini's firmware.

When upgrading the firmware of MM, battery's (the one which is plugged in) firmware is upgraded as well. The two remaining batteries (I own Mavic Mini Combo) once plugged in - caused that DJI Fly app informed about "firmware upgrade".

For some reason I had to completely exit the app and restart it then it would ask me if I wanted to upgrade the firmware in each battery. I would turn off MM put in new battery, power on and it would not ask me to upgrade battery regardless of how far back/forward I went in the app. I closed out the app and starrted it again and viola - it asked me if I wanted to upgrade the battery.

When upgrading the firmware of MM, battery's (the one which is plugged in) firmware is upgraded as well. The two remaining batteries (I own Mavic Mini Combo) once plugged in - caused that DJI Fly app informed about "firmware upgrade".
Got it. Thank you!

Doug

For some reason I had to completely exit the app and restart it then it would ask me if I wanted to upgrade the firmware in each battery. I would turn off MM put in new battery, power on and it would not ask me to upgrade battery regardless of how far back/forward I went in the app. I closed out the app and starrted it again and viola - it asked me if I wanted to upgrade the battery.
Good tip! Thanks!

I think I saw other posts reporting the same behavior.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002