DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery icon

mavicpro@2018

Reactions
The battery icon in the Fly app is almost impossible to see, especially against a bright sky.
Really hope this is updated with a firmware :cool:

Reactions: fGene
Eeee by gum lad, I'll ave t' look at that, thanks. Does it change the mSD recorded video too?

Reactions: crosswired
How do you set video 16: 9? 16: 9 is always standard in video.
The only thing I find is 16: 9 in photo mode?
could be :) tbh cant remember where it was ... try it and you'll see the difference on the screen

could be :) tbh cant remember where it was ... try it and you'll see the difference on the screen
I've checked everything and that setting doesn't exist. The only available is 16: 9 photo and it makes no difference. Explain how to do it then?

How long do people have to complain about this before DJI releases a very simple update that just puts a 50% opaque darker strip across the top as a backing for the icons? Are they even listening?

This has been an issue since the Mini was released.

Reactions: crosswired
How long do people have to complain about this before DJI releases a very simple update that just puts a 50% opaque darker strip across the top as a backing for the icons? Are they even listening?

seem to 'pro photograpers' dont like that idea as it covers the 'shot'

You do know that this a user forum? DJI don’t take part in it

You do know that this a user forum? DJI don’t take part in it

You do know that the extent of complaining about this issue isn’t limited to this forum right?

This is a FAMOUS complaint. Drone YouTube channels, Facebook groups, official DJI support forum,.. pretty much everywhere that people can voice a complaint, you’ll find a thread about this,.. and it dates back to the Mini launch.

seem to 'pro photograpers' dont like that idea as it covers the 'shot'

Well then it’s curious that the “more professional” app (Go4) has it. The Fly app was supposed to be the dummy proof simple watered down app I thought [emoji848]..

Well then it’s curious that the “more professional” app (Go4) has it. The Fly app was supposed to be the dummy proof simple watered down app I thought [emoji848]..
I know mate, Ive seen it on official dji forum

I would prefer a simple 1 pixel-wide black border around each individual icon. Less obstruction to live view, and also ridiculously simple to implement. Why they haven't done it yet is beyond me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661