DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery issue

7elevenGR

Reactions
Hello all. Recently bought 2 new batteries and for first time I charge them on Mavic 2 pro hub of sunny life . Did the update of firmware and everything was good. Both batteries now suddenly after 7th time of charge when place them on Mavic 2 pro , the drone automatically getting power without pressing the battery 2 times to turn on the aircraft. Anybody heard similar issue before ?? Both of them same problem. Even if I use the adapter of dji to use the battery like powerbank is giving power to mobile automatically without pressing the button 2 times. I don’t know what to do. They are not working properly. Environment temperature is 25, when placing each of these batteries to drone is showing 35 degrees. If I will start to hover in 3 minutes they are going to 50!!

You could start by looking at the responses to the other threads you've created for this same subject.

Short answer: send 'em back, they're not right. They have warranties.

Reactions: 7elevenGR
I have everything and I need to wait a lottttt to take back 2 new batteries. My vacations finishing 7th September. Bye bye drone I think

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78