DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Level Indicator not displaying remaining flight time

sludge

Reactions
On my app running on an iPad Mini the remaining flight time no longer displays as indicated in the screen shot. It was not an issue before.
1591607066555.png

Though your in the fly app this was started right before this
Is Go4 App but is odd. I am updated with both of mine but
haven’t paid it no mind but will when I fly again.

Though your in the fly app this was started right before this
Is Go4 App but is odd. I am updated with both of mine but
haven’t paid it no mind but will when I fly again.
Same, all up to date firmware and app etc. I fly visual most of the time so it's not of much use to me but....

Reactions: dirkclod
Same, all up to date firmware and app etc. I fly visual most of the time so it's not of much use to me but....
I agree but it was there.Seems last time I even noticed it
it wasn’t visual but the app told me and had to cancel RTH
to keep on.

I agree but it was there.Seems last time I even noticed it
it wasn’t visual but the app told me and had to cancel RTH
to keep on.
I'm going to remove and reinstall the app. Lets have a look after that but I'm thinking this is an iOS issue. Not sure if Android users have experienced this issue.

OK so I Uninstaller the app and reinstalled it and I have the same issue. I did another test with my Android phone and its fine.
I'm going to remove and reinstall the app. Lets have a look after that but I'm thinking this is an iOS issue. Not sure if Android users have experienced this issue.

To turn Dark Mode on or off from Control Center, pull down from the top-right corner of your device, then touch and hold the brightness control . Then tap Dark Mode On or Dark Mode Off. You can also set Dark Mode to turn on automatically at sunset or at a specific time.

So this worked. I turned off dark mode and all is well.
To turn Dark Mode on or off from Control Center, pull down from the top-right corner of your device, then touch and hold the brightness control . Then tap Dark Mode On or Dark Mode Off. You can also set Dark Mode to turn on automatically at sunset or at a specific time.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks for figuring this out guys several in phantom pilots
have the same issue and will tell them to try this.??

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu