DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Life

Scoobychief

Reactions
hi just wondering what people are getting on their battery time flying. took it out today brand new battery 100% and only got 20 to 22 mins flying time it was on 10 % after that, thought i would get close to 30 minutes?.

hi just wondering what people are getting on their battery time flying. took it out today brand new battery 100% and only got 20 to 22 mins flying time it was on 10 % after that, thought i would get close to 30 minutes?.
Sounds about right, that’s still long flight time’s for a small drone. Sure, We can squeeze out longer flight times if we fly slow, but under normal flying conditions 20-23 minutes is great.

I would avoid Sport mode if possible, enjoy the flight use Normal mode. Sport mode will shorten your flight time even more, will probably cover same distance but your flight times will be much shorter.
Have fun
Paul

Last edited:

ideal conditions

It will take a few cycles to get all the potential on the flying time, but realistically no more than 25-27 minutes

22 normal about 16 sport.

A lot less that the MM I know that much.

People keep saying lipos improve after few charges - anyone with a Air 2 who can confirm

People keep saying lipos improve after few charges - anyone with a Air 2 who can confirm that?
At the beginning first 2-3 flights was 21-23 minutes now I have close to 60 and the in summary I can tell 26-28 minutes with normal conditions

Reactions: Mrdj

People keep saying lipos improve after few charges - anyone with a Air 2 who can confirm that?

No way, MM1 gets beatdown any time and every time. No comparison especially when is windy.

This may have been asked and answered somewhere, and if so my apologies. Is it recommended to discharge the battery to 30% or less b4 charging and to store the batteries at 100% charge?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: SW_Drone_Guy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929