DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Overload

Mantra

Reactions
I did I quick punchout with the drone facing me and immediately received a battery over load and also a battery error. I went over things and everything with the battery seemed fine, although it freaked me out..

One thing i noticed which I've never seen before was in between the green flash's.. deep inside the drone I see an orange light flashing on the inside. Is this normal?

Last edited:
Unlock your video Mantra .

Can anyone tell me if this is normal. I have never seen this before and am worried about flying until I know for sure. Does anyone else's Mavic do this?

It's the satellite uplink where DJI uses your home wifi to upload photos of your neighbors daughter smoking on the back porch.

With all the conspiratorial nonsense polluting the board it seemed fitting. ;)

I actually don't see anything similar on mine, but it is still rather bright daylight that I cannot escape. I would attribute it to a write status light, while recording (powered on) flight DAT files to the internal glued in SD card.

Ive just experienced this tonight, mine does this also along with a ticking sound, is this normal as I've only had the drone about a month?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde