DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Question

-MavicMiniPilot

Reactions
I have 2 battery’s that are not working because they need to be charged that go to an original Mavic mini. The problem is that they are at 100% but I’m still getting a charge battery error and I can’t take off. I’m not sure if this could be something with voltage or not.

I have 2 battery’s that are not working because they need to be charged that go to an original Mavic mini. The problem is that they are at 100% but I’m still getting a charge battery error and I can’t take off. I’m not sure if this could be something with voltage or not.
Can you use them as a power brick to charge your phone? or any other rechargeable device? If so, cycle them down to 62% and recharge.
If they won't show charging another device, you probably have a bad cell or something,

Reactions: -MavicMiniPilot
Have you spoke to DJI?

It would be useless because they are over 230 charges which is when they should be replaced and these two are 250 and 262 cycles. They didn’t puff and have good voltage. I got one of the two to work.
Useless? Not necessarily. They may give you options to try. Besides, you're no worse off than you are now.

Good luck.

Reactions: -MavicMiniPilot
I tried draining them to zero and fully recharging and they both are working now. Here is a photo from tonight’s flight:

Attachments

• E136CCFB-9D18-40A6-A7C9-FA564F30856A.jpeg
    E136CCFB-9D18-40A6-A7C9-FA564F30856A.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member