DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery question

Koelkop

Reactions
Good day all

I fly my Mavic every day, is it fine in this case to charge the batteries when finished flying for the day to be ready for the next day? They will then essentially be charged all the time while being discharged once or twice a day?

...I fly my Mavic every day, is it fine in this case to charge the batteries when finished flying for the day to be ready for the next day? They will then essentially be charged all the time while being discharged once or twice a day?
I have been doing it like you describe for about a year now without problems. I am in the Seattle area so I missed flying many days during the winter. Many times the batteries self-discharged after 10 days as they should. Now that the weather is good I fly every day after work and recharge all in the evening for the next day.

Reactions: Rnl
I have been doing it like you describe for about a year now without problems. I am in the Seattle area so I missed flying many days during the winter. Many times the batteries self-discharged after 10 days as they should. Now that the weather is good I fly every day after work and recharge all in the evening for the next day.

I use mine on the farm to do the rounds and check on things. In the 2 months since I bought it I have flown 58hours and 1200km:D

Good day all

I fly my Mavic every day, is it fine in this case to charge the batteries when finished flying for the day to be ready for the next day? They will then essentially be charged all the time while being discharged once or twice a day?

Yes, that's perfectly okay.

What you don't want to happen is the batteries to be in a state of discharge and use them. If they have started to discharge, you want to charge them back up before use. While this should not create an issue, there is a slight risk that something could go wrong.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earthflute