DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BATTERY STATUS ERROR?

mavic6611

Reactions
Hey guys, just got a "Battery status error" message on the app. Never had this before. I shut the app down and opened it up again and the error had disappeared?
Anything to be concerned about?

Thoughts please guys.

Reactions: dewster
Hey guys, just got a "Battery status error" message on the app. Never had this before. I shut the app down and opened it up again and the error had disappeared?
Anything to be concerned about?

Thoughts please guys.
You get this after you perform an update with one battery, then put another one in and attempt to fly. That is because when a mavic updates, it updates rc, ac and currently inserted battery. You have to go through this process with every battery you own. If you only have one battery, try running the update again using the Dji assistant

You get this after you perform an update with one battery, then put another one in and attempt to fly. That is because when a mavic updates, it updates rc, ac and currently inserted battery. You have to go through this process with every battery you own. If you only have one battery, try running the update again using the Dji assistant
I've just taken the battery back out and put it back in again and restarted everything and the error has now disappeared.

Is that now fully fixed? Is that the procedure you meant for me to do?

I've just taken the battery back out and put it back in again and restarted everything and the error has now disappeared.

Is that now fully fixed? Is that the procedure you meant for me to do?
It was not the procedure I meant, but if that did it then if was a one-off error and everything is fine :)

I have gotten it after a battery has auto discharged for storage. Recharge and all was good.

If you recently did a firmware update, each battery sometimes have to be updated too. I had to do 4 out of 5 batteries. My screen on RC read BATTERY ERROR. My message was something like inconsistent hardware, need to update.

I have gotten it after a battery has auto discharged for storage. Recharge and all was good.

Yep, I see this regularly when the batteries auto discharge. The message is kinda misleading/annoying since you can still fly safely (with reduced flight time of course).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming