DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery update

Looping31

Reactions
Hi everyone. Is there a way in the app to update battery or to see if there have got the correct firmware release?

I just saw an update on the screen yesterday. First one I’ve seen. I tend to fly with no internet connection. I turned off airplane mode for map reasons and that’s when it showed itself. I will probably try with the other two batteries today and see if the same result shows again.

Reactions: Looping31
Battery update was not visible to me even with the updated ac that was forced into the mix until I allowed an internet connection.
Bugs? I did just last night update the app. Maybe that may have something to do with the next two batteries and their status?

Battery update was not visible to me even with the updated ac that was forced into the mix until I allowed an internet connection.
Bugs? I did just last night update the app. Maybe that may have something to do with the next two batteries and their status?
Two of my three batteries have only ever updated, been flying every day with multiple charges/ connections now. It would be useful to see the firmware.

when you did the firmware up date the battery that was in the drone at the time was updated then when you put in the other two you were prompted to update them as well thats why you only seemed to update two of them

i only had one single update for one battery, other two did not ask for update

when you did the firmware up date the battery that was in the drone at the time was updated then when you put in the other two you were prompted to update them as well thats why you only seemed to update two of them
Hi, AC updated, then prompted battery update, I then inserted batt 2 and got an update, repeated for batt 3 and no prompt.

I don't think mine did either.

I do agree with being able to see the firmware version on a battery. I keep getting intermittent "inconsistent firmware" on my M2 even though all the batteries have been in the AC.

i only had one single update for one battery, other two did not ask for update
thats unusual were the drone and controller and device all connected up when you did the firmware up date if so it should have shown a request for battery update when you put the other two in the drone you need a wifi internet connection for this to happen

Reactions: WooZie
Is there a way in the app to update battery or to see if there have got the correct firmware release?
No. If the current battery needs to be updated, you'll see a prompt in DJI Fly.

Reactions: TDZHDTV
Battery updates seems to have some inconsistencies from what I’m seeing. With the new app update, at least now the home point message is sounding off before it’s in the air. And the rth reading is working.

thats unusual were the drone and controller and device all connected up when you did the firmware up date if so it should have shown a request for battery update when you put the other two in the drone you need a wifi internet connection for this to happen
yes, i was in my house when the app asked for update, i did the first, after that i changed the battery and no other question, so only one from three was updated, other people have two battery updated i saw, it is not a big deal, the biggest problem for me at this moment is to not have my MM :((

Reactions: Looping31
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh