DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery voltage display

mrparish

Reactions
Am I able to display voltage on the flight screen like the MP? Any help is appreciated.

The voltage will only be displayed if you're using an Apple device.

Reactions: Racin8de
Here's what I see on my iPhone XS:

IMG_5441.PNG

Reactions: mrparish
It's not impossible. As you can see above, it's displaying on my iPhone XS. It also displays on my iPhone 7.

I'm not aware of any issues that would prevent this from working on the iPhone 8+. Maybe try reinstalling DJI GO. Before uninstalling DJI GO, sync your flight logs in DJI GO if you don't want to lose them.

Works on my 8. Maybe you need to throw your phone away.

Last edited:
It's not impossible. As you can see above, it's displaying on my iPhone XS. It also displays on my iPhone 7.

I'm not aware of any issues that would prevent this from working on the iPhone 8+. Maybe try reinstalling DJI GO. Before uninstalling DJI GO, sync your flight logs in DJI GO if you don't want to lose them.

What version of DJI GO 4 are you running?
What version of the Mavic Air firmware?
What iOS on your iPhone? Or perhaps you're on Android?

Like the OP, I'm not seeing what you're seeing either. So either we're on different versions, or it's the iOS version on your iPhone.

Thanks for helping clear this up.

DJI GO: 4.3.3
Mavic Air firmware: 1.00.0500
iPhone: iOS 12.0.1

What you have to do is if you have a mavic pro connect to it make sure the voltage tab is on and showing.., then disconnect it and connect the mavic air you should now see the voltage but if you turn off the controller it will go away so you have to do this everytime you want to see the voltage again.. its a pain but i have 6 batts for the air so as long as you just keep flying it will be there to see.

Reactions: Racin8de
DJI GO: 4.3.3
Mavic Air firmware: 1.00.0500
iPhone: iOS 12.0.1

Actually, I was hoping the responder who said they were able to see the battery info would respond. Your setup is similar to mine except I'm on iOS 11.4...so I have no motivation to upgrade to iOS 12 if it won't display the additional battery info.

The follow up reply I saw saying a Mavic Pro needs to be connected first, disconnected, then a Mavic Air connected sounds like what's really going on.

Why people are posting Mavic Pro information in the Mavic Air forum without explaining that is beyond me. These are very different aircraft and it's not common for pilots to own both to follow the steps which were mentioned.

Reminds me of all the YouTube videos I see which seem to be directed at hobbyist but quote Part 107 regulations...mis-leading pilots into flying where/when they shouldn't. This is a very confusing hobby, please don't add more confusion by not explaining yourself clearly and completely.

What you have to do is if you have a mavic pro connect to it make sure the voltage tab is on and showing.., then disconnect it and connect the mavic air you should now see the voltage but if you turn off the controller it will go away so you have to do this everytime you want to see the voltage again.. its a pain but i have 6 batts for the air so as long as you just keep flying it will be there to see.

Would have been nice for WithTheBirds to provide that info with their reply...thanks for explaining that...I can now give up all hope of seeing that info for my Mavic Air.

Actually, I was hoping the responder who said they were able to see the battery info would respond.
Ah, my mistake. I thought I was that responder.

The follow up reply I saw saying a Mavic Pro needs to be connected first, disconnected, then a Mavic Air connected sounds like what's really going on.
Perhaps. I do own a Mavic Pro too.

Most recently, I've connected my Spark, Mavic 2 Pro, and Mavic Air. I can turn my Mavic Air aircraft and remote controller on/off numerous times in a row and still see the voltage. Perhaps you just need to use any aircraft that shows that voltage setting in DJI GO so you can toggle it on.

I u
Actually, I was hoping the responder who said they were able to see the battery info would respond. Your setup is similar to mine except I'm on iOS 11.4...so I have no motivation to upgrade to iOS 12 if it won't display the additional battery info.

Why people are posting Mavic Pro information in the Mavic Air forum without explaining that is beyond me. These are very different aircraft and it's not common for pilots to own both to follow the steps which were mentioned.

Reminds me of all the YouTube videos I see which seem to be directed at hobbyist but quote Part 107 regulations...mis-leading pilots into flying where/when they shouldn't. This is a very confusing hobby, please don't add more confusion by not explaining yourself clearly and completely.
I use an Android for i do not know if it matters or not..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty