DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery warning not beeping anymore

nyknba

Reactions
When I reach low battery levels my transmitter used to beep. I have my low battery set to 20% and critical to 10%. I got under 20% and the battery percentage on the screen turned red but no audible warning. Anyone else have this or know why it wouldn’t beep to alert me anymore?

Is the beeping also muted when initiating a RTH? The only way to turn off that incessant and loud beeping is through a physical modification of the RC. Unfortunately, many of us that would like to shut the thing off or at least turn it down only have one solution - cracking open the RC and removing the sound emitter from the board (or placing a screw into the emitter from the outside).

I'm guessing yours is either fried or came unsoldered for some reason. Consider yourself lucky.

Read this thread for more details:
Beep volume on the controller

Is the beeping also muted when initiating a RTH? The only way to turn off that incessant and loud beeping is through a physical modification of the RC. Unfortunately, many of us that would like to shut the thing off or at least turn it down only have one solution - cracking open the RC and removing the sound emitter from the board (or placing a screw into the emitter from the outside).

I'm guessing yours is either fried or came unsoldered for some reason. Consider yourself lucky.

Read this thread for more details:
Beep volume on the controller

I’ll have to see if it makes noise on the return to Home. I definitely didn’t modify anything it always used to beep when it reached low battery but the last time I flew it didn’t so was just wondering. Maybe something with the firmware update caused this?

Please figure out why so we can replicate :D
So many of us are dreaming of finding a solution to get rid of that obnoxious beeping...

I think you're misunderstanding where the beeping is coming from. You obviously have a phone or tablet connected to the remote in order to see the red one your screen. The beeping you refer to is coming from the phone. I think you simply need to turn the volume up.

I think you're misunderstanding where the beeping is coming from. You obviously have a phone or tablet connected to the remote in order to see the red one your screen. The beeping you refer to is coming from the phone. I think you simply need to turn the volume up.

Are you sure? Then why does everyone say they can’t turn off the annoying beeping? I thought it came from the remote.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdleffler