DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery - where to buy

$159 is a total rip. Those people know that new owners who didnt buy an extra battery with their purchase want one bad. But thats free enterprise for ya. I'll wait.

$159 is a total rip. Those people know that new owners who didnt buy an extra battery with their purchase want one bad. But thats free enterprise for ya. I'll wait.

Hmmm, not so sure thats a ripoff.

Sales price $159
eBay and PP fees -23
Postage -$8
Cost of battery -$119

Profit from battery sale = $9

A whopping $9 profit for the seller. Thats not a ripoff, thats a service to someone who needs a battery.

Last edited:
Hmmm, not so sure thats a ripoff.

Sales price $159
eBay and PP fees -23
Postage -$8
Cost of battery -$119

Profit from battery sale = $9

A whooping $9 profit for the seller. Thats not a ripoff, thats a service to someone who needs a battery.

Ok so sales is expensive on eBay and thats an option to get it now...and that cost is being passed off to the customer. Im seeing sites like Adorama pre-order for $119 with free shipping and Drone World pre-order for $119 with $9 shipping. Ill wait.

Reactions: Former Member
Ok so sales is expensive on eBay and thats an option to get it now...and that cost is being passed off to the customer. Im seeing sites like Adorama pre-order for $119 with free shipping and Drone World pre-order for $119 with $9 shipping. Ill wait.

You and many others will wait, but for Pros who need it for business and cant get a Flymore, there are not many options right now.

Reactions: danno02
Got one for $119 and free shipping at ssephotovideo.com ... a few days ago. Gets here tomorrow. Very satisfied with the shopping experience.

One with the drone, two with the Fly More kit, and a 4th from these guys to fill up the charger slots.

I broke down earlier and bought the fly more combo. Going to sell most of the pieces including one of the batteries. Hopefully here Wednesday.

So I canceled the Fly More as not in stock. Been waiting for my $13 credit to hit to order a battery and then on the day it should be available the battery jumps to $139. Freakin’ DJI!!!

I'm a hobbyist but still bought the flymore glad I did as it just went up 60$

Yep I went out and bought a Fly More from Best Buy before they raised their prices. They actually had a few in stock in DFW

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geser