DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery won't charge.

NickRno77

Reactions
I’ve got a DJI Mavic Pro with 3 batteries.2 batterys charge fine but when I plug the other one in, the charging LED’s all flash 3 times over and over again. This battery does not charge at all. Any ideas?

What happens of you press the battery button when it’s not in the charger?

Will the battery turn on? Sounds like it is toast. What did it show last month when you did routine maintenance check?

Will the battery turn on? Sounds like it is toast. What did it show last month when you did routine maintenance check?
I’ve put it in the Mavic Pro it doesn’t fire up.... I haven’t touched it for about 1 1/2 years, I got it out to sell, I thought I’d update the FW on the Mavic and Controller and charge the batteries..... hence found a dodgy one.
what do you mean routine maintenance check.

im out of the loop now so i know nothing ! ?

I’ve put it in the Mavic Pro it doesn’t fire up.... I haven’t touched it for about 1 1/2 years, I got it out to sell, I thought I’d update the FW on the Mavic and Controller and charge the batteries..... hence found a dodgy one.
Yeah well just not something one can do with these things, these batteries can't (or Shouldn't) go without some routine maintenance. Feel lucky the other two are actually working. Even if you could get it to charge it wouldn't be safe to fly at this point.

You would do well NOT to update it. Leave that to the buyer, a "old" firmware Mavic could be a precious find for someone who wants to Mod it. ;)

Yeah well just not something one can do with these things, these batteries can't (or Shouldn't) go without some routine maintenance. Feel lucky the other two are actually working. Even if you could get it to charge it wouldn't be safe to fly at this point.

You would do well NOT to update it. Leave that to the buyer, a "old" firmware Mavic could be a precious find for someone who wants to Mod it.Ive
I’ve updated it now ?. Actually one of the working batteries looks a little swollen so looks like I’ve got 1 good battery ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000