DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Bayonne Bridge Sunset through Night

My night videos need a lot of work, but enjoying it. Amazing how many and what some of these ships bring in.
Very nice! I was in the Coast Guard there back in the 80's and helped guide the maritime traffic in, out and around the harbor. Many occasions we had to ride the ships in and out of harbor with the pilots. Very cool experiences. Great video!

Reactions: veryzebra
Very nice! I was in the Coast Guard there back in the 80's and helped guide the maritime traffic in, out and around the harbor. Many occasions we had to ride the ships in and out of harbor with the pilots. Very cool experiences. Great video!
Thank you. I know exactly where the Coast Guard is over that way. Sounds like it was a great time.

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Nicely done. Interestingly, that ship the 'Wallenius' and others from that line occasionally sail past us here in Point Lonsdale, Victoria, Australia. I believe they are car carriers. Thanks again for your video.

Thank you. I know exactly where the Coast Guard is over that way. Sounds like it was a great time.
Back when I was there, we were stationed on Governor's Island. It was great duty. My understanding now is that they're now on Staten Island.

Thanks. I had taken multiple runs at things, slow or fast or moving up etc but that's the clip I kept coming back to. Always great to experiment. Thank you.

Nicely done. Interestingly, that ship the 'Wallenius' and others from that line occasionally sail past us here in Point Lonsdale, Victoria, Australia. I believe they are car carriers. Thanks again for your video.
Thanks. Yeah, I find those fascinating. The amazing thing is how fast they unload and head right back to Europe. They are quick.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu