DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BB Showing avail for Friday pickup

Just noticed BB is now showing pickup avail this Friday for the M3P.
I saw that yesterday, too. But NOW, it's back to showing "Not available for pickup".

So who knows??? 🤷‍♂️

Thought it was a safe bet to use an acronym here but in case there is any confusion…in my instance BB = Best Buy

ordered mine may 10th 909 am from Best Buy ,i have received 3 notices of delay .last one puts my drone at 15 july .I today will cancel my BB order and go elsewhere

Reactions: Rchawks
I ordered Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC from Drone Nerds on June 22 and got my FedEx shipping confirmation moments ago that it's been shipped. I also ordered the Fly More Plus on the same day. I am hoping they shipped together! It is Fedex Ground, but I live 2 hours away from Drone Nerds so here's to hoping for next day delivery!!!

Just noticed BB is now showing pickup avail this Friday for the M3P.
Not sure there are Best Buy stores beyond the USA. It only takes a millisecond to spell out some of these things for world wide clarity. I, for one, still don't know what SDK means, but I heard it was important to have.

😋 Mostly only if you are a developer ...
so it's a software development kit! What does that really mean to us? I kind of think it is to develop planned flight paths, like Waypoints for people whose drone does not have Way Points. My MP2 had waypoints and I used it several times, but not being involved in commercial use or mapping, I do not really think it is criterion to have on my drone.

Last edited:
@Dale D
Exactly. It gives you interfaces (API), libraries, documentation, examples, many shape and forms possibe, etc. on how to integrate and/or develop further functions with what DJI has set out to support which gets translated to the drone and back.

Last edited:
ordered mine may 10th 909 am from Best Buy ,i have received 3 notices of delay .last one puts my drone at 15 july .I today will cancel my BB order and go elsewhere
I don't know, I think I'd just sit tight as there are very few supplies. Your current order from BB would most likely be fulfilled sooner than DJI direct at this point, which is showing: Expected delivery date: 08/03/2022 (UTC-5) to Pennsylvania.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Placed an order with Best Buy on June 1st for the M3P & FMK. Got a bunch of emails in the last month saying the order is delayed and pushing the date out further and further. The latest update just said delayed with no date shown. After seeing the Best Buy website show stock for pickup in-store twice in the last 24 hours, I was annoyed that there was no update to the shipping date for my order

Thinking that people who bought the M3P at Best Buy for in-store pickup may get the drone before me (this weekend!) I decided to see who else had stuff in stock. Thanks to the forum members here who mentioned B&H having the FMK+ in stock and that Dronenerds also had the M3P with RC in stock, I went that route and ordered both this morning. Both the M3P and FMK+ are now shipping and set to arrive this weekend, fingers crossed.
Coming from my one and only drone, the Spark, this a much anticipated upgrade. Thanks again to all of the forum members here for sharing info and your knowledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: KLRSKIR
Ordered from B&H New York on May 15th. Used the Payboo card saved 6% off. Got a Fedex shipping notice on the June 30th shipped. On the truck today, Saturday 7/2, but won't be delieved till Tuesday the 5th. Now, its on the truck only 30 miles away or 49 mins away. Just hang a carrot in front of a horse please. Just sucks...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_