DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Be a Member, not a guest!

Former Member

Reactions
Every time I log on to Mavicpilots.com, I look at the stats on who is logged in and who is a guest. At the moment, there are 574 people viewing the site, but only 94 are members, the other 480 are guests! I see posts every day from people who have been "browsing the forum for a while" but never actually signed up to be a member but finally decided to join. Im glad they did!

Here are some great reasons to join:

1. You will be allowed to post any problems or comments about your drone so everyone can help or commiserate.
  2. You will be allowed to communicate with other members through the "Conversation" feature.
  3. Joining and membership are FREE!
  4. You will help the website survive by increasing its membership and contributing.
Why not take 5 minutes and join, and then reap the benefits of other members experience and wisdom?

I hope the onlookers among you do join, and if so, welcome to the club!

Best regards from Duluth Georgia, USA.

Rob

A whole host of those though Rob, will be page readers and google bots...
But I agree with your comments..

Thanks for pointing that out to me @Simmo

If you have a minute, could you explain what you mean by page readers and google bots? It sounds like something I should know, but dont!

I have a chinese 'super phone' that I use for my mavic..
And when you start it up or shut it down or something... the screen says, I am not a phone, but a 'something' and learning all the time....
Makes me wanna smash the **** out of it!!!

Reactions: Former Member

You might want to get a backup phone just in case "Smashing Day" ever comes. I think we should have an annual Smashing Day worldwide. If your drone, phone, or anything else has been giving you problems, pile it all up and take a sledgehammer to it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: HVYMTL
I have a chinese 'super phone' that I use for my mavic..
And when you start it up or shut it down or something... the screen says, I am not a phone, but a 'something' and learning all the time....

I for one welcome our new A.I. overlords.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BugHunter