DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Beaches of Santorini and Paros - Feedback welcome!

The beaches of Paros and Santorini took my heart away. This was taken in October 2020!

Feel free to leave any feedback and if you would like, would really appreciate a like, comment and subscribe!

Lovely film! Santorini is a very special place. We were there before I owned a crone. Sure wish I had it then! I think your colors are a bit off. I was looking for more the amazing azure blues of the sea snd the stark whites of the Santorni buildings.

Reactions: Adventures With Nic
Lovely film! Santorini is a very special place. We were there before I owned a crone. Sure wish I had it then! I think your colors are a bit off. I was looking for more the amazing azure blues of the sea snd the stark whites of the Santorni buildings.

Thanks for the feedback! That is a good point, probably should have put some more thought into the colour balance there. Really appreciate it!

What a beautiful place, thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much!

If you have willing models to work with, they should be your primary subjects, working the scenes around their activity. Plan scenes that allow you to use follow/tracking shots, POI, dronies, reveals, etc. around the models. It still leaves plenty of filming for architecture and scenery and makes for a much more compelling story than the scenes alone. Any filmmaker would love to have attractive models to build scenes around.

If you have willing models to work with, they should be your primary subjects, working the scenes around their activity. Plan scenes that allow you to use follow/tracking shots, POI, dronies, reveals, etc. around the models. It still leaves plenty of filming for architecture and scenery and makes for a much more compelling story than the scenes alone. Any filmmaker would love to have attractive models to build scenes around.

Solid tips. Thanks, I really appreciate it! :) Definitely need to use my friends as subjets in the storytelling better, lets see how I go next time!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato