DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Beautiful Ascenic Arch & Slot, a Canyoneering Adventure, Utah

Karlewski

Reactions
A Cool little Adventure with LOTS of slot climbing and finishing out at small but very picturesque and Delicate Arch. This is the North Wash area in Central Utah about 20 miles south of Hanksvillle.

I love that area of the country.

We made a trip about 15 years ago to the Moab area and Arches NP and would love to be able to make it back sometime.

A Cool little Adventure with LOTS of slot climbing and finishing out at small but very picturesque and Delicate Arch. This is the North Wash area in Central Utah about 20 miles south of Hanksvillle.
Once again - an incredible presentation and love the narrative. I sure hope you get your own travel channel.. In the meantime, I will continue to enjoy your excellent adventures! Thanks always for sharing!

Hi Karl,
Again you managed to inspire me with your daring trip through these fantastic and very narrow canyons! I'm always amazed at how light-footed you go over hill and dale!
The area is so awesome and your shots and editing with the appropriate music is always a big pleasure to watch!
Thanks for showing and the best wishes for further accident-free adventures! 👍👍👍🍀🍀

cheers Paul