DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Beautiful, but some not so well known sites, in Cornwall

Some beautiful shots , well done , music worked well , and that shot at the cove cliffs was my favorite. I love how you challenge the water to get low and than do your pull backs , very nice.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Land on the water.

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Some beautiful shots , well done , music worked well , and that shot at the cove cliffs was my favorite. I love how you challenge the water to get low and than do your pull backs , very nice.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Land on the water.
Thanks very much for the kind comments. Got a bit too low recently and my MA2 got caught in some wave spray & had to be sent back for repairs!! Got over confident, but won't do that again!!

Thanks very much for the kind comments. Got a bit too low recently and my MA2 got caught in some wave spray & had to be sent back for repairs!! Got over confident, but won't do that again!!
The drone got splashed one time and what went wrong ?

Thanks for sharing beautiful video

Beautiful video! Liked and subscribed :)

Thanks for that; really enjoyed it. Thumbswayup
Coming to Cornwall next week with the wife for a few days and planning to visit some great places
Thanks very much. Glad you enjoyed it. Have a great time down here - if you're using a drone, there's a few NFZ's around so check before you travel to fly

Nice and thanks for sharing.

Some beautiful shots. Just got back from a week in Cornwall and that made me miss it More than I already was. You’re very lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the the country. Back again in October so will check some these places out. ??

Some beautiful shots. Just got back from a week in Cornwall and that made me miss it More than I already was. You’re very lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the the country. Back again in October so will check some these places out. ??
Thank you for your kind comments. Glad that you've found some new places to visit in October

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54