DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Beautiful Cinematic Mayo, Ireland

Thank you, the West Coast of Ireland is utterly jaw-dropping 👍
Have to put it on the list! lol My wife's family / ancestors are from there, so it'd be nice to see. Norway is also on the list now after having seen some of the spectacular drone vids that have been posted. Canada (where I am) also has spectacular beauty...it's just a long way from where I am! lol

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Have to put it on the list! lol My wife's family / ancestors are from there, so it'd be nice to see. Norway is also on the list now after having seen some of the spectacular drone vids that have been posted. Canada (where I am) also has spectacular beauty...it's just a long way from where I am! lol
Norway is also on my list, I've been asked a couple of times to do commercial work there

Done beautifully and such a smooth control of all the flights. Also love the colors and the clarity of your video it's none changing and manual mode I'm assuming ? Thank you for sharing !

Done beautifully and such a smooth control of all the flights. Also love the colors and the clarity of your video it's none changing and manual mode I'm assuming ? Thank you for sharing !
Thank you, I did it in full manual settings. Auto is great if you're not after a cinematic look

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
This is a beautiful video in all aspects. I was there three years ago and found Clew Bay to be stunning, even on that windy and cloudy day, and your video makes me want to go back.

I loved the entire west coast and hope you get a chance to do lots of imaging with your drone there.

This is a beautiful video in all aspects. I was there three years ago and found Clew Bay to be stunning, even on that windy and cloudy day, and your video makes me want to go back.

I loved the entire west coast and hope you get a chance to do lots of imaging with your drone there.
Thank you, weather permitting, I'm hoping to do a lot of flights along the West Coast soon

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito