DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Beautiful Nea Artaki of Evia

Tasos GR

Reactions
Goodmorning friends.
Nea Artaki developed with the arrival of refugees after the Asia Minor catastrophe (1922). It is today the second most populous city of Evia.
The tradition is still alive today and you will understand this from the old houses, the Asia Minor cooked in the taverns, the sweets and all the culture that is revived in this city of Evia.
The picturesque ouzo bars of the beach are a pole of attraction, which offer income to many families in the city.

Goodmorning friends.
Nea Artaki developed with the arrival of refugees after the Asia Minor catastrophe (1922). It is today the second most populous city of Evia.
The tradition is still alive today and you will understand this from the old houses, the Asia Minor cooked in the taverns, the sweets and all the culture that is revived in this city of Evia.
The picturesque ouzo bars of the beach are a pole of attraction, which offer income to many families in the city.

Tasos:

Love your submissions to this forum. Every morning, I can transport myself back to a 3 minute mini-vacation in beautiful Greece again. The shots are well composed, the flying is smooth and slow, and the harbors, windmills, churches, and villages are gorgeous. You are blessed with a very beautiful place to fly.

Dale
Miami

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
Tasos:

Love your submissions to this forum. Every morning, I can transport myself back to a 3 minute mini-vacation in beautiful Greece again. The shots are well composed, the flying is smooth and slow, and the harbors, windmills, churches, and villages are gorgeous. You are blessed with a very beautiful place to fly.

Dale
Miami
Thank you so much my friend Dale for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated! I'm happy to travel you! More videos will be coming soon... stay tuned and have a wonderful day!! ??

Very scenic. Looks like a relaxing place!

Goodmorning friends.

Tasos, your videos are so kewl and refreshing. not to mention the soundtrack on Nea Artaki was da' bomb!
Thanks for sharing

Goodmorning friends.

Cool cinematic flying....good camera cuts....great editing!!! That’s all I can say!!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky