DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Been absent

Andart

Reactions
Been absent for very long time and just about to dust my Mavic pro off .
With all the updates that I have obviously missed can some one answer a small question .
Has the Mavic pro had an update to the waypoint feature expanding it too what was launched on Mavic 2 drones I.E. has it got the features associated with waypoints 2.0 like offline planning of waypoints or just the first basic waypoints .
Fingers cross .

Been absent for very long time and just about to dust my Mavic pro off .
With all the updates that I have obviously missed can some one answer a small question .
Has the Mavic pro had an update to the waypoint feature expanding it too what was launched on Mavic 2 drones I.E. has it got the features associated with waypoints 2.0 like offline planning of waypoints or just the first basic waypoints .
Fingers cross .
No not in the DJI Go 4 app. Waypoints 2.0 is just a marketing gimmick, the drone has that functionality DJI just doesn’t allow it on the Mavic Pro in the DJI Go 4 app.

Get the Litchi app for waypoints 2.0 on Mavic Pro and its actually even better than waypoints 2.0 to be frank. There are also other better features in Litchi. Litchi is the app DJI should supply for free with the drone but d

Reactions: Andart

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S